Jakarta Pusat, Jakarta Barat, Jakarta Utara, Jakarta Timur, Jakarta Selatan, Kepulauan Seribu, DKI Jakarta Indonesia
Posted 2 minggu yang lalu |
This is a senior associate role that involves both analytical and communication skills. You will work closely with our Product, IT, Finance and Ops teams to drive optimization and efficient decision making through data-driven insights and recommendations. You will be a part of a fun and highly engaged team in building the leading coworking platform in Indonesia, redefining how people work and live.
* Collect, interpret and analyze data and its results and provide ongoing reporting.
* Filter, clean and continuously manage data by reviewing data sources across different tools and systems, working with team across all departments.
* Interpret, evaluate and blend data from various sources to uncover actionable insights and make recommendations to influence company’s strategic decisions.
* Identify and define new process improvement opportunities.
* Determine operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats
* Build, support and maintain data models, reports and work with our tools to create and manage business dashboard.
* Perform daily, weekly and monthly reviews and analyses of current processes using operational metrics and reports.
Presentation & Communication
* Create informative, actionable and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement.
* Prepare technical reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends.
* Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
* Suggest recommendations to senior management using data and analytics to support your recommendations.
* Own and manage multiple data initiatives and projects both on an ongoing and ad-hoc basis.
GoWork is Indonesia’s leading premium coworking space, where our mission is to help people be their best by reinventing the way they work.
1. We provide world-class workspaces that are fully equipped with amenities and layout in accordance with our researched spatial design.
2. We foster strong relationships within our diverse member community by facilitating collaborative discussions and hosting exclusive member activities.
3. We contribute to building Indonesia’s startup ecosystem by hosting regular events for people from all interests, industries and backgrounds.
4. We support our members with partnerships for services that meet their ongoing business needs, and provide lifestyle benefits for their enjoyment.
5. We are uniquely technology enabled with our GoWork app.
Founded in 2016, our Co-Founders have combined their passions and decades of experience in Real Estate, Community Building, Finance, Operation, and Tech. GoWork currently operates 12 hub locations, along with an additional 20 satellite locations across Jakarta, that are bookable through our app. Our total membership base includes more than >2000 members from 500 companies, who are supported by over 60 of our community partners. Our GoWork team continue to host more than 60 events each month, attracting over 1,000 attendees.