Captain F&B Service
MUREX DIVE RESORTS
Posted 2 bulan yang lalu | Management
Job Type :
Job Industry :
Leisure, Travel & Tourism
Job Function :
Senior Staff/ Supervisor / Coordinator / Team Leader
Associate Degree / Diploma Degree (D1 - D3)
Tourism in North Sulawesi is growing and in need of good quality human resources
who speak and write English and understand the tourism sector. Murex Dive
Resorts, the pioneer dive resort in Manado, is expanding. We are seeking
qualified and motivated Captain F&B Service.Restaurant Captain Duties and
* Always greet and welcome guests promptly in a warm and friendly manner.
* Always thank and give fond farewell to guests conveying anticipation for
their next visit.
* Assist guest with table reservation.
* Assist guest while seating.
* Ensure guest are serviced within specified time.
* Has a good knowledge of menu and presentation standards.
* Speak with guests and staff using clear and professional language.
* Able to answer any questions regarding menu and assist with menu selections.
* Able to anticipate any unexpected guest need and reacts promptly and
* Always applies service techniques correctly at all times, and serving Food &
Beverage items with enthusiasm.
* Serve food courses and beverages to guests.
* Set tables according to type of event and service standards.
* Record transaction / orders in Point of Sales systems at the time of order.
* Communicate with the kitchen regarding any menu questions, the length of
wait and product availability.
* Communicate additional meal requirements, allergies, dietary needs, and
special requests to the kitchen.
* Check with guests to ensure satisfaction with each food course and
* Responsible for clearing, collecting and returning food and beverage items
to proper area.
* Maintain cleanliness of work areas, china, glass, etc. throughout the shift.
* Reviews order dockets ensuring accurate and timely preparations for order
* Present accurate final bill to guest and process payment.
* Perform shift closing on the Point of sales terminal and tally cash and
credit card settlements.
* Ensures that the restaurant is always kept clean and organized, both at the
front as well as the back of house areas.
* Ensures that hotel brand standards and SOP's are consistently implemented.
* Work with fellow staffs and manager to ensure that the restaurant achieves
its full potential.
* Completes the daily responsibilities that are set for each individual shift.
* Complete closing duties, including restocking items, turning off lights,
* Conducts monthly inventory checks on all operating equipment and supplies.
* Take an active role in coaching and developing junior staff.
* Any other duties related to food and beverage service assigned by the
* Good command in both spoken and written English.
* Should have pleasing personality.
* Excellent guest service skill.
* Good knowledge of food and beverage service.
Education: * Diploma or degree in Hotel Management or related field.
* Familiar with Point of sale systems, MS office, Property
management systems etc.
Experience: * 2 – 3 years of work experience in Food & Beverage gained from a 3
star international or National property, along with 1 year experience in a
Captain position or a similar role an advantage.
A good salary paid per month
6 days off per month and 12 days annual leave
Part of the monthly guest tip pool Health insurance (BPJS) via the company
Opportunity to learn to snorkel & dive around North Sulawesi and become a certified diver
Work at 3 beautiful locations in North Sulawesi
For the right person there are many grow opportunities within the company and you will be able to develop yourself within the hospitality industry.
IDR 2598000 - 3500000
LAMAR POSISI INI
Referensikan teman kamu
MUREX DIVE RESORTS
Company Industry : Hospitality
LOWONGAN YANG SERUPA
Captain F&B Service
Murex Dive Resorts
Travel / Transportation
Mangkubumen, Surakarta - Central Java
Brumbungan, Semarang - Central Java
Restaurant Services, Restaurant Crew
Tell A Friend
JOIN THE CONVERSATION