* Information Preparation: Preparing and formatting information for internal and external distribution, drafting letters and memos, meeting minutes, compiling data for reports, creating computerized presentation, writing reports, editing, proofreading and other information preparation duties.
* Schedule Management: setting up travel, meetings, and others appointments;
* Records Management: maintaining records, setting up and managing both electronic and paper filling systems;
* Administrative support: assisting upper management with all aspects of administrative matters, preparing all the required documents for project / tender;
* Other secretariat matters
* University degree with relevant background faculty / technically
* Minimum of 2 years working experience
* Excellent written and verbal communication with English and Bahasa
* Professional computer literacy (MS Office: Word, Excel, Power point, Outlook) and PDF editing
* Good interpersonal skill and communication
* Good phone manner
* Ability to work and excel within a team environment
* Must be able to work in a very busy work environment and expatriate environment
* Highly organized with ability to meet strict deadlines
* Work independently.
Additional Information: * RESUMES THAT ARE NOT RECEIVED IN ENGLISH WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY DISREGARDED.