Senior Staff/ Supervisor / Coordinator / Team Leader
Bachelor Degree - S1
* Assimilate, aggregate and query growth data (MAU, New Users, Registrations,
etc.) to provide recommendations based on an analysis.
* Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
* Help the team in recommending and preparing adequate requirements in
developing new product features of a bot to support its growth and
* Supporting Consulting team’s with data-driven decision making
* Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role.
* Highly skillful in math especially in the area of probability & statistics.
* Ability in analyzing the model and data reading skills.
* Has a methodical and logical approach to an issue.
* Understand regression mode
We value a flexible working hour for our employee by providing a working-from-home (WFH) program up to 2 days/week. Free lunch and health insurance also provided. The most important is we provide a learning experience in Conversational AI Industry.