The Digital Marketing role includes but is not limited to:
Consumer Engagement :
* Work closely with the team to execute activities across all relevant channels, instilling digital awareness and knowledge to elevate the digital experience across marketing plans and business
* Identify opportunities to refine and optimize the consumer life cycle with respect to all aspects of the product and path to purchase experience including content optimization, trip disruption, mitigation, and consumer satisfaction.
* Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies to grow consumer loyalty, engagement and satisfaction including but not limited to new marketing platforms.
* Understand Paid Search and propose solutions to ensure maximum ROAS and delivery of targets, working with Brands, agencies and partners (eg Google).
* Identify new ways to drive awareness of the brands as well as traffic to .com/marketplaces
* Collaboration with internal stakeholders, brands and external partners to launch new programs and partnerships
Content, Personalization & Data :
* Drive consumer digital understanding – consumer behavior, platforms, media, and data to drive personalized content
* Support initiatives that leverage data and technical functionality to identify, target and engage with the right customers, at the right time, with the right message
* Work with the creative team to create digital content and consumer campaigns that generate excitement and buzz around the brand
* Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experiences.
* Performance Tracking
* Identify, develop and track key metrics that will support targeting of both new and existing consumers
* Propose and align brand digital KPIs; Track digital performance across different initiatives to establish digital best-in-class benchmarks
* Monitor and analyze competitor/external activities on digital-centric initiatives (Innovation/Communication) identifying best practices
Our Requirements :
* Bachelor's Degree
* 2+ years of digital marketing experience
* Experience with Brand experience and brand innovation in the digital space
* Experience in Paid Search, Search Engine Optimization, banner and display advertising, Social
* Experienced in using web analytics and ad placement platforms like Adobe Analytics/Target, Google Analytics, Facebook Editor and social media insights platform Experience with Tableau, DoubleClick manager, Sysomos and Tealium is a plus
* Experience in digital marketing for automotive is a plus
* Project Management: ability to lead projects with multiple stakeholders, complex inputs, and time sensitive deadlines
* Thinker: You should be a lateral thinker adept at uncovering the themes and critical pieces of information that can spark game-changing ideas.
* Doer: You should be fascinated with shaping the future, able to move seamlessly from high altitude thinking to the tangible and practical.
* Challenger: You should be a challenger of the status quo to create genuinely “great” innovation and marketing
* Problem solver: strong ability to turn complex situations in simple ones
* Creativity: Strong intellectual curiosity, ability to “think out of the box”, experience writing creative briefs and working with creative agencies
* Flexibility: Ability to thrive in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment with constant change and learning on the fly
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow.