* Check completeness and accuracy of supplier tax invoices.
* Daily administration of PIB (Imported Goods Notification).
* Record VAT-in into system.
* Delivery Notes administration & checking, including for Transporters’ billing.
* Ensure completeness of invoice documents before sending to customer.
* Daily check and administration of receivable settlements.
* Invoice, Delivery Note, and Tax Invoice filing.
* Calculation, reconciliation, submission and filing of monthly tax returns such as tax article 21 non employees, tax article 25 installment, and tax article 4 (2) and 23/26 withholding tax, including delivery of tax withholding slip to suppliers.
* Calculation, reconciliation, submission and filing of monthly VAT return.
* Maintain list of prepaid taxes and tax payables including PIB, fiscal tax exit & reconciliation, as well as entertainment list.
* Prepare general/correction journals related to taxation.
* Provide supporting document for SOX testing both AR & taxation area.
* Other activities related to taxation including assistance in tax audit & objection.
* Liaise with internal & external auditors.
* Male & Female Max 25 years old
* Candidate must possess at least minimum SMU or Diploma Degree, Major in Accounting (is a must)
* Required language(s): Bahasa Indonesia
* At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
* Required Skill(s): Ms Office
* accurate in the calculation
* Willing overtime
* Initiatives high
* Able to operate Ms. Office (Excel, Words, Power point)
* Fast adapting
* Can operate a website / internet well
* Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specialized in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.