Finance and Investment Lead
Posted 2 bulan yang lalu | Financial Analyst
Job Type :
Job Industry :
Job Function :
Senior Staff/ Supervisor / Coordinator / Team Leader
Bachelor Degree - S1
* Responsible to oversee the accuracy and completeness of monthly, quarterly,
and annual financial statements, and the communication thereof to internal
(ie founders) and external (ie investors) stakeholders.
* Responsible for all financial analyses pertaining to the company's health
from internal (ie costs and budgets) to external (ie new locations'
* Point of contact for any financial model-related functions. Ensures that
model is always relevant according to company's latest development progress.
* The primary person to advise founders and internal teams on the company's
financial targets. Is also responsible to ensure that the company's financial
targets are well-communicated across company's internal teams.
* Assist real estate team to run location analysis; assess
feasibility/prospects of location (from financial point of view); create
pitch deck for landlords where necessary; determine deal dynamics (i.e. cash
flows and revenue/profit sharing components) that maximize benefit for Gowork
and the partnership itself.
* Assist founders and management team with strategic, ad-hoc projects according
* Assist founders and management team with fundraising efforts from a financial
* Responsible to periodically update internal and external stakeholders on
company's latest financial progress (ie monthly/quarterly/annually),
according to needs, via email and/or verbally.
* Finance related BS Degree from a reputable university with GPA of 3.0+, with
>3 years of analyst experience.
* Expert in Excel functionality, including Vlookup, Pivot Tables, Macros, etc.
* Strong in PowerPoint and have experience in creating pitch/presentation
* Interested in Real Estate and solid understanding of financial modeling such
as IRR/NPV analysis.
* Strong analytical skills with the ability to synthesize financial analysis
and business objectives into clear business recommendations.
* Comfortable presenting to senior leadership.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
* Proven ability to build strong working relationships and influence others.
* Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage multiple assignments.
* Demonstrated initiative and ability to work independently.
* Always looks for opportunities to improve existing processes.
* Team player with a positive attitude.
IDR 15000000 - 20000000
LAMAR POSISI INI
Referensikan teman kamu
Company Industry : Hospitality
LOWONGAN YANG SERUPA
Finance and Accounting Officer
DKI Jakarta, DKI Jakarta
PMO Lead - Finance Business Improvement
HR System and Data Lead
Tell A Friend
JOIN THE CONVERSATION