The Full Stack Developer is expected to translate and implement user stories (business requirements) into working software that effective yet scalable and maintainable. Specifically, he or she shall:
* Use appropriate design pattern and object oriented approach
* Develop code according to coding conventions, structures and easy to understand
* Implement TDD and conduct unit testing, integration testing, debugging
* Participate on performance test and support automated testing
* Participate on code reviews and peer-programming
* Write technical documentation of the code
* Have experience working (minimum 2 years) with various team with any related development approach (waterfall / agile).
* Have experience and knowledge of SQL statements and basic database entity relationship
* Experience in using IDE and other productivity tools effectively, including but not limited to centralized/distributed version controls, bug reporting, single/multi-threaded code analysis/coverage, etc.
* Have exposure in using tools for build and/or test automation.
* Familiar with MVC.
* Proactive and excellent interpersonal skill, including but not limited to teaching/sharing/learning, brainstorming, presentation, etc.
* Responsive web design and development.
* Familiarity on any of following; application server, UI/UX, graphic design, social media and low-level (OS, hardware) issues of application development is a plus.
* Fresh graduates who are quick learners are welcomed to apply.