* Ensure the process compliance with SOP and controls by examining and analyzing records, reports, operating practices, and documentation; recommending opportunities to strengthen the internal control structure
* Complete audit work papers and memorandums by documenting audit tests and findings, and communicate any findings to the stakeholders through reports.
* Coordinate with any related stakeholders to seek clarification needed or communicate finding by providing a clear explanation based on the actual situation
* Continually look for areas of improvement in the business unit processes, and escalate to the stakeholder if any findings are found for proper fixes.
* Support in ad-hoc projects and testing related to audit functions
* Minimum Bachelor Degree from any major discipline relevant to the role
* Minimum 2-3 years of relevant working experience in the internal auditing
* Strong knowledge of internal audit processes
* Proficiency in both Bahasa Indonesia and English.
* Must be able to multi-task and work efficiently under pressure and deadline