We are a company focused on implementing smart city technology to push for a sustainable, safer city overall, and promotes government transparency and accountability. We worked closely with city institutions, local communities, and police departments in combating threats such as drugs, terrorism, and other crime-related reports.
* Work closely with the Product, UX/UI and Backend teams to design, build and extend consumer and/or partner facing new products, platforms and features.
* Monitor the performance of the live apps and continuously improve them on both code and experience level.
* Build re-usable Android software components for the Qlue platform.
* Collaborate with Product Team on continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) as well as other automated and manual testing to make sure our app releases are always worthy of five star ratings.
* Raise the bar by reviewing each other's code, share knowledge, tips and tricks, and generally help out - within and across teams. This may include pair programming.
* Evaluate new mobile methodologies and technologies.
* A degree in computer science, software engineering, information technology or related fields.
* Up-to-date on the modern Android programming paradigm, including the use of RxJava. Working knowledge of Kotlin would be an advantage.
* Strong UX/UI design exposure and experience in making apps work intuitively and with pixel perfect interfaces.
* You have working knowledge of several architectural approaches, caching, data storage and security.
* Strong CS fundamentals (with competencies in algorithms and data structures).
* Ready to show portfolio of past apps created and its codes
* Strong teamwork android developer
* To see your work help shape a new product that makes a difference for likely millions of people
* Catered lunches, free coffee, and snack, paid time-off on your birthday, ping pong table, swimming pool, team building activity, BBQ night in green zen office