Lead Social Media
Jakarta Selatan, DKI Jakarta
Posted 3 bulan yang lalu | Writing/Editing
Job Type :
Job Industry :
Advertising / Marketing / PR
Job Function :
Senior Staff/ Supervisor / Coordinator / Team Leader
Bachelor Degree - S1
Lead Social Media is responsible to lead for all forms of social media and
online campaign management. It’s not limited to attracts and interacts with
targeted virtual communities and networks users, also make sure that social
media communication and strategy produced is in line with the client’s overall
business strategy. The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement
and intimacy by strategically exploiting all aspects of social media marketing
Lead Social Media may involve multiple projects at a time, each with a different
deadline and allocating the relevant amount of time according to the value of
* Responsible to manage social media team performance and monitor their daily
task to meet client business objectives.
* Own the development of a strategic social media marketing plan and its
associated budget across campaigns and channels.
* Lead the development and direct the implementation of a wide range of content
forms, including video, text, still imagery, animation, live action and other
content forms that best utilize the technology available on any given social
* Responsible for a monitor, listen and respond to users based on provided
guidelines to meet client’s business objectives.
* Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images,
video) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to
take the action.
* Assure that any content posted in any channel is filtered as the best output
from strategy created.
* Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for
* Develop partnerships and productive working relationships with program
development teams, talent, publicists, showrunners and other related
stakeholders to build/leverage networking opportunities and integrate into
strategic and tactical planning.
* Develop and expand community and/or blogger outreach efforts.
* Lead in managing key opinion leader (KOL) on a project based or ongoing
clients. Include giving recommendation and performance report for each KOL
and/or activities if needed.
* Client meetings: In delivery stages to assist the DMC team on a regular basis
if required for reporting and strategy alignment cross team.
* Collaborate with other departments (content, SEO, design, DMC, Performance)
to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions.
* Collaborate with designers, content writer, performance, DMC, strategist, and
other members of the execution team regarding client strategies and execution
to deliver work with the highest quality and timely manner.
* Communicate with Head of Department and COO to reach business objectives and
requirements of client jobs.
* Take lead and utilize new/existing tools and aid to measure social media
performance continuously improve and meet the client goals.
* Stay on top of the latest social media content and campaigns, other means of
related subject trends and transfer knowledge to clients and internal team.
* Initiate monthly and yearly social media report with deep insight into social
media performance and organic engagement.
* Collaborate with reporting/analytics team to compile the report and
continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social
data/metrics, insights, best practices, and key finding in the trend on
related social network services to meet client business goals.
* Tracks time on a daily basis with 8 hours of efficient work.
* Coordinate with Head of Department, COO, and Digital Marketing Consultants to
secure timely delivery on projects.
* Conduct weekly content alignment meeting.
* Delegating tasks and providing support for junior members of the team.
* Forging and executing exciting digital content & community ideas.
* Hire new social media resources to ensure productivity at a healthy rate.
* Conduct regular performance review for content team members (PDP, Monthly
* Keeping abreast of emerging technologies in social media and digital
marketing, such as new features, social media tools, identify trends and
social media players which could add value to the company and client’s
business, particularly social media shift, blog/website content platform.
* Establish and promote digital content guidelines, best practices, and
* Create and keep a positive workplace environment, also following company
* Pass company required certifications within content marketing.
* Propose and conduct a sharing session on a quarterly basis.
* Lead by example on compliance company regulations.
Proposal and Pitch Support
* Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research,
platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
* Work with related team to create social media strategy and provide insights
to support sales.
* Work with the internal marketing team to support in creating and executing
social media activities for own company.
* Minimum bachelor degree in marketing, extensive knowledge of social media
platforms, digital marketing or related fields
* Has 3-5 years experience from business consulting or digital marketing agency
* Has ability in advertising, copywriting, content creation, public relations
and brand marketing experience, proofreading and editing skills
* High sense of urgency, ownership and accountability
* High curiosity and desire to continuously learn
* Good in interpersonal skills, strong verbal and written communication skills,
customer service skills
* Perfect in English and Bahasa, written and orally
LAMAR POSISI INI
Referensikan teman kamu
Company Industry : Advertising / Marketing / PR
LOWONGAN YANG SERUPA
PT Maxicount Indonesia
Jakarta Selatan, Permata Hijau
Social Media & Content Specialist
Asuransi Ciputra Indonesia
Jakarta Selatan, DKI Jakarta Indonesia
Social Media Content Creator
Jakarta Derma Clinic
Jakarta Selatan, DKI Jakarta Indonesia
Tell A Friend
JOIN THE CONVERSATION