* Conduct organizational needs analysis and lead the development of appropriate plans and program to ensure all employees have the skills, knowledge and experience to perform their roles to the highest standard and meet the future needs of the Group.
* Serve as a strategic partner to key Manager and Director by understanding business needs to align development initiatives appropriately.
* Collaborate with all departments to enhance performance and employee satisfaction by improving the human processes of how work gets done, through a program of continuous organizational performance improvement to become a high performing organization.
* Contribute research, analysis, surveys and ideas to ensure that organizational development initiatives are appropriately integrated and aligned with strategic and business goals.
* Identify opportunities for performance improvement through undertaking internal diagnosis, process/system reviews in order to understand barriers and possible solutions; conducting external research into good practice and new ideas.
* Assess company’s readiness for change, facilitate key decisions making, and advise on how to successfully implement projects and change management activities.
* Support business development activities and communicate company value proposition connected to organizational design and transformation.
* Create strategic plan and strategic structure based on company’s goal.
* Create process change by integrating new processes with existing ones and communicating these changes to impacted teams.
* Minimum Diploma/Bachelor’s degree in any field.
* Minimum 4 years of experience in related position.
* Experience of, and commitment to, continuous organizational improvement and the ability to act as a change agent.
* Deep knowledge about business process, organization structure design, and organization development.
* Deep knowledge about ISO and supporting documents.
* Familiar with Balance Score Card.
* Able to diagnose organization needs and create improvement plan.
* Advanced business acumen and analytical thinking.