Remote Software Operations Manager
Posted 2 minggu yang lalu | Management
Job Type :
Job Industry :
Job Function :
Manager / Senior Manager / Department Head
Diploma Degree - D3
Scopic is seeking a skilled Remote Software Operations Manager to join our team
of 250+ professionals in over 40 countries. We are looking for a proactive,
data-driven professional we can trust with the rigorous task of ensuring our
projects are running as effectively and efficiently as possible. This is a
full-time, home-based position.
The Operations Manager will work in a team of operations managers to provide
oversight and guidance to project managers, resolve complex situations,
collaborate with all departments to ensure seamless coordination, and ultimately
contribute to the strategic development of the company’s day-to-day operations.
This is an ideal position for motivated individuals looking for a diverse,
fast-paced, fully remote environment.
* Overview, support and monitor current and newly onboarded client projects
* Monitor and guide Project Managers and their active projects to identify and
prevent risks, ensure effective implementation and timely delivery within
* Work with resource management to optimize project personnel assignments
* Address concerns, escalations, and client expectations
* Manage subsequent disputes as needed
* Interview, hire, train, manage, mentor, and evaluate project managers
* Perform day to day tasking and management of assistant operations managers
* Support PMs inliaising on client contracts, including management of rate
* Liaise with Accounting/Finance to assess and improve project profitability
* Work with HR on performance reviews and associated operational actions
* Suggest and implement SDLC and other process improvements
* Create, define, and improve company’s policies and enforcing them
* Work effectively with the Director of Engineering and other technical
personnel to troubleshoot technical challenges and enhance technical
* Ensuring interdepartmental collaboration
* Report to the Director of Operations and Vice President
The right candidate will work with a team of skilled professionals from around
the world to keep the company running smoothly and efficiently.
This is a dynamic, multicultural environment, and the ability to multi-task is
crucial. Openings and priorities vary widely, requiring flexibility and the
ability to adapt quickly.
At Scopic, we believe great professionals can be found in every corner of the
globe, and talent shouldn’t be limited by location. Our employees work from
whenever they feel most comfortable, and our work environment benefits from this
diversity of perspectives and expertise.
Grow Your Skills and Your Career, Fast
We offer training opportunities to keep your skills sharp and encourage you to
stay up-to-date with ever-evolving technologies. As your skills grow, you will
have opportunities to move up in the company. If you work hard and deliver
quality results, you will do very well here. Pay raises and promotions are
completely merit-based, so your success is in your hands.
Become a Valuable Part of a Small, Dynamic International Team
Unlike huge tech corporations like Google and Microsoft, Scopic employees don’t
get lost in bureaucracy or sidelined doing the same routine tasks day after day.
Most projects last six months to one year, so all team members have the
opportunity to try their skills on a diverse range of applications. Scopic
employees work independently and are entrusted with considerable responsibility.
Why Work With Scopic?
* Flexible working hours, set your own schedule
* Freedom to travel and work from anywhere in the world
* Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, café, etc.)
* Reliable, consistent workload
* Flexible payment options in $US – salaried and hourly positions available
* Annual pay increases for good performance
* Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
* International travel opportunities (not required)
* Interesting, challenging projects using the latest technologies
Successful candidates will be:
* Skilled in the English language
* Comfortable with self-organization, prioritization, and multi-tasking in a
* Independently motivated self-starters with a strong work ethic
* Industrious and energetic
* Detail-oriented but still able to see the big picture
* Diplomatic but able to provide direct feedback when it is needed
* Receptive to constructive feedback and interested in growth and
* Able to manage stress with a positive attitude, even in challenging
* Perceptive and understanding, able to communicate clearly and professionally
* Highly adept at detecting and preventing risks and solving problems
* Flexible with different task assignments
Salary: Negotiable depending on skills and experience. Hourly and salary
positions available. Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer.
Please apply online:
Have questions about this position? Contact us at email@example.com.
Scopic is the world’s largest virtual company. Founded in 2006, we have grown
consistently by delivering innovative, cutting-edge software and marketing
services for our clients and creating an empowering environment for our
We build and market software for clients and users around the globe. With 10+
years in the industry and 1000+ projects under our belt, we’ve powered software
for Manufacturing, Media and Entertainment, Fintech, Healthcare, Food and
Fitness, and Gaming.
Learn more about career opportunities at Scopic:scopicsoftware.com/careers.
Bachelor’s degree in a business or technical field, Master’s degree preferred
3+ years of experience in full-cycle software project management
Strong knowledge of the SDLC and how software applications are created
Familiarity with creating specs and wireframes for software projects
Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written
Demonstrated leadership skills and the aptitude to learn new skills quickly
Demonstrated risk and client management expertise
Excellent computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office
Basic technical knowledge and/or experience in the IT industry
Current residence in a European or American time zone (GMT+3–GMT-7)
PMP, PRINCE2, and SCRUM certifications are a bonus
LAMAR POSISI INI
Referensikan teman kamu
Company Industry : Information Technology and Services
LOWONGAN YANG SERUPA
Remote Software Operations Manager
Remote Software Project Manager
Remote Lead Software Project Manager
Tell A Friend
JOIN THE CONVERSATION