Sales Manager is a position that will handle sales strategy and process. You’ll also responsible to manage accounts (i.e. private companies, state-owned enterprises). As a manager in Volantis, you’ll rely on your positive attitude and energy to build and manage your team. This role also will work together with internal stakeholders (e.g. Executive, Business Development, Platform, etc..)
1. Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual objectives and targets.
2. Understand and communicate the Volantis platform as a way to enhance corporate benefit offering through data-driven innovation.
3. Create, implement, and manage a strong sales strategy and process.
4. Maintain and develop the client’s account to achieve long-term success and sales target by selling Volantis Solution.
5. Own account management of existing clients and drive efforts for up-sell, cross-sell and retention of clients.
6. Translate the sales cycle into detailed steps and work with the team to ensure the cycle is consistently moving forward.
7. Continuous process improvement to scale our sales organization.
Main Responsibilities (Internal):
1. Able to communicate the progress of weekly/monthly/quarterly initiatives clearly to internal and external stakeholders.
2. Analyze the client’s demands and market trends, providing information and insight to the internal team.
3. Partner closely with Platform, Product, and Finance teams to improve our product based on customer feedback and market trend
1. 5+ years of sales experience preferred.
2. Minimum 3+ years of experience in account management in the IT Industry (B2B, B2G).
3. You’re a collaborator making people feel heard, though you are able to say “no” to stay focused on the sales strategy but still serve both short and long-term needs of the clients.
4. Individual who is dynamic, target oriented, proactive, possess relationship builder and have a strong sense of ownership.
5. Excellent verbal and writing communication skill, in both English and Bahasa.
6. Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities.
7. A desire to learn and grow personally and professionally.
8. Proficiency in Office Tools (Microsoft Office / Google Suite).
9. Able and keen to learn new technologies quickly.