* Define the market: monitor macro economy, track the market trend, and conduct
analysis on the industry and business level; define the market through proper
segmentation and targeting, and assess the market size and potential;
* Assess the customer value: assess the customer value perception through
direct interface with the customers and key players.
* Product definition and design: prepare the product concept, specifying what
kind of job a product needs to achieve, which usually includes information on
target market and customer, closest competitive option, product form,
detailed description of product features and benefits, unique selling
* Design all activities of communicating the product benefits, features and
target markets to the internal teams such as sales, marketing, support and
* Market Segment Analysis: study and do research the target segment to
understand the customer needs, competitive landscape, and market forces.
* developing marketing/sales action based on segment profiles.
* provides information for other marketing teams to assist in development of
marketing communication materials, digital and customer experience strategy,
loyalty and engagement programs.
* Develop solution of Saint Gobain solution offers to fulfill segment needs
* Coordinate the new product and system offering launching
Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or equivalent.
Required language(s): English
At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in managerial level is required for this position.
Required Skill(s): 2 years work experience in product or segment marketing field and previous exposure in construction or building material environment, excellent knowledge of plan and resource management organisation, strong problem solving skills, including technical and process related issues., Fast and effective trouble-shooting skills, strong coaching skills to work with the sub-ordinates, able to co-manage with other department.
car allowance, insurance, mobile phone and telecommunication