Jakarta Barat, Jakarta Pusat, Jakarta Selatan, Jakarta Timur, Jakarta Utara, Kepulauan Seribu, DKI Jakarta Indonesia
Posted 3 minggu yang lalu |
* Designs projects and/or review architectural or engineering plans, specifications and contract documents to ensure compliance with government codes, laws and regulations.
* Prepares and/or review preliminary designs, working drawings, specifications and cost estimates related to the project.
* Provides technical expertise in development or review of policies and procedures in relation to architectural structures and systems and construction/safety codes.
* Researches literature and maintain knowledge of current building materials, structural, mechanical and electrical system codes and methods of application.
* Reviews Subcontractor's shop drawings to ensure compliance with specifications and contract agreements by checking them for technical accuracy according to accepted guidelines.
* Works with customers and Clients to gather facts, defines design and space planning problems, conceptualize possible solutions and secure approvals of proposals.
* Reviews product literature, analyzes materials and determines appropriateness for application to projects.
* Provides advice and develop design documents to initiate and modify architectural, interior design and space planning solutions.
* Performs design drafting including preliminary drawings, working drawings and full detail drawings for architectural, structural and mechanical works associated with building construction or improvement projects.
* Provides finish selections including color palettes, carpet and wall finishes, lighting and other various interior selections
* Hold a diploma/university degree in Architect
* Minimum 2 - 4 years of work experience in Architect (Preferably with experience in Real Estate / Property Developer)