Qlue is a social media platform that lets you connect with your neighbourhood as well as to improve its condition. We work together with government to allow citizens to report problems in real-time and gives the government the ability to monitor officials and to address the problems. We worked closely with city institutions, local communities, and police departments in combating threats such as drugs, terrorism, and other crime-related reports.
* Lead the strategic process and coordinate with various stakeholders including government to identify opportunities to expand our market reach, accelerate penetration through commercial/channel activities
* Work with various central and regional commercial marketing functions to identify potential gap-fills through partnerships or M&A opportunities
* Coordinate with the various marketing and commercial teams to build a case for value and demand generation, competitive advantage, improved customer experience
* Work with various operational functions to assess the feasibility of implementation and support
* Work with commercial team to assess the commercial value and desirability
* Build financial models that highlight incremental value, return on investment, risk, and sensitivity
* Work with Business Development to identify potential partners, collaborators or M&A opportunities that fit the criteria set forth through the strategic process
* Build the business case and present to the executive team
* Strong administration skills as well as negotiations with partners.
* Minimum 3 to 7 years of experience in PR or branding, especially in digital
* Experienced in crisis management and/or customer service management
* Experienced in making a clear statement in the press release and email blast
* Experienced in converting mass people to product user is a must
* Experienced in handling/running a national scale campaign
* Experienced in engaging and maintain the relationship with media.
* To see your work help shape a new product that makes a difference for likely millions of people.
* Catered lunches, free coffee, and snack, paid time-off on your birthday, ping pong table, swimming pool, team building activity, BBQ night in green zen office.