Qerja is passionate about delivering an outstanding User Experience for our users. We need a UI/UX Designer to join our fast growing team to create compelling, meaningful experiences to those who surf into our website. An awesome graphic design portfolio is a good start, but we're looking for more than that. We seek for a those who have the skill not only to create high quality graphic, but the ability to apply their creations to a user-centered design.
* Work with feature development teams to ensure that the workflow reflects the customer's needs and consistency among features
* Define user models, streamline experiences and produce both high-level flows and detailed UI mock-ups
* Define innovative user interfaces and interaction styles which result in improved user productivity
* Design interfaces for multiple platforms that scale and extend elegantly
* Develop expert-level knowledge of competitive and complementary products and bring new ideas to the team
* At least 2 year of experience in professional web design development
* Expert in XHTML, HTML and CSS skills
* Familiar with design techniques (e.g. prototype, storyboard, card sorting, user research and wireframes required)
* You can be counted on for high-level, out-of-the-box thinking, and for your ability to communicate and influence design solutions that best meet the objectives
* You will need to have creative thinking relating to solutions to the complex problems and proactively proposing improvements to the existing product.
* Good learning attitude and teamwork for dynamic project environments